aside for my new found talent (which is crochet) i discovered a hassle free way to purchase what i need.. yeah! ONLINE SHOPPING! it’s a stress reliever for me. Though i don’t have much money to purchase online including the shipping fees, which is so frustrating; i decided to buy online. This is not my first time because i always purchase online for my online shop (as a reseller). But, this is the first time to shop for myself. as in for real and i badly need it. I purchased crochet yarns and needles and my biggest collections…. ->> BOOKS! yeah though it’s only pre-loved, I really love it! ahaha..
I really can’t resist the urge to buy. why?
1. i purchased from my trusted friend. she sells crochet needs.
2. i can’t refuse books. haha i sooo love books. i am imagining myself before as a librarian and full of books all over the house.
3. i badly need to start a bag project and i’m running out of yarns.
4. i found self help books : toilet training book for my baby girl, mantra book for myself, light his lit for my relationship-slash-marriage.
5. i don’t have time to go out and i have a busy life inside my house 🙂
6. fares from home to malls is equivalent to shipping fees.
See how convenient for me to shop online.. I’m so excited to receive my items.. I can have it on wednesday. aaahhhh.. so happy, indeed! 🙂
if you wanna try online shopping you can visit my shop at facebook. You can see lot’s of trendy dress this 2012. just click the link below. 🙂 kindly visit and like my page guys! 🙂 ❤
HAPPY ONLINE SHOPPING TO ALL!
wanna hear your experience at online shopping too! 🙂 lovelove ❤